Friday, 22 April 2016
Duly filled-in Customs Declaration form is mandatory for each and every outward International Mail item
As per UPU regulations, it is mandatory to attach duly filled-in Customs Declaration form to each and every outward International Mail item.
If the requisite Customs Declaration form is not attached to an International Mail item, it can result not only in delay in delivery of such item but also return by Customs Authorities at the stage of Customs Examination.
Foreign Postal Administrations have also reported receipt of International Mail items booked in India to which duly filled-in Customs Declaration forms were not attached. Ensure that duly filled-in Customs Declaration forms (as mentioned below) are attached to the International Mail items while being accepted for booking:
1. Letters / LCAO - CN 22 (for declared value up to Rs 26,000/-)
- CN 23(for declared value above Rs 26,000/-)
2. Parcels - CP 72
3. EMS - E1
Tuesday, 19 April 2016
Monday, 11 April 2016
Thursday, 7 April 2016
Payment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees - Revised Rates effective from 1.1.2016.
No. 111/2016-E-ll (B)
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 7th 'April, 2016.
Subject: Payment of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees - Revised Rates effective from 1.1.2016.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Ministry‘s Office Memorandum No. 1/3/2015-E-ll (B) dated 23rd September, 2015 on the subject mentioned above and to say that the President is pleased to decide that the Dearness Allowance payable to Central Government employees shall be enhanced from the existing rate of 119% to 125% with effect from 1st January, 2016.
2. The provisions containedin paras 3, 4 and 5 of this Ministry’s OM. No. 1-(3)/2008-E-II(B) dated 29th August, 2008 shall continue to be applicable while regulating Dearness Allowance under these orders.
3. The additional installment of Dearness Allowance payable under these orders shall be paid in cash to all Central-Government employees.
4. These orders shall also apply to the civilian employees paid from the Defence Services Estimates and the expenditure will be chargeable to the relevant head of the Defence Services Estimates. in regard to Armed Forces personnel and Railway employees, separate orders will be issued by the Ministry of Defence and Ministry of Railways, respectively.
5. ln so far as the employees working in the Indian Audit and Accounts Department are concerned, these orders are issued with the concurrence of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India.
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Labels: Dearness Allowance